This manicure course is fully accredited and offered over 2 days. You will learn everything you need to safely carry out a full manicure including polish and aftercare. You will be given full course manuals that have been written by Diane and accredited by Professional Beauty Direct.
No kit is needed as everything is provided for your training within the salon, however should you wish to purchase products and kits you will have the opportunity to do so. Also you can shop as a student at our local beauty trade shop that are happy to help and we can give you advise on what to purchase, details are given on your first day.
Diane has over 11 years industry experience and offers a group page to continue supporting ongoing.
acrylic - Semi Permanent Makeup - permanent make-up clinic - nail polish manufacturer - tanning salon
What Is Covered In This Course?
We aim to provide you with knowledge and confidence to perform this treatment straight away.
The course covers
* Client consultation and contraindications
* Structure of the natural nail growth
* Anatomy and Physiology of the hand and arm
* The technique and process of the treatment
* Correct filing techniques, using correct files and buffers
* Cuticle work and exfoliating
* Applying nail varnish in both colour and French polish
* Hand and arm massage
* Health and safety
* Aftercare, retail and pricing advise
What Qualifications Do I Gain From The Course?
The manicure course will give you upon completion a recognised fully accredited certificate through Professional Beauty Direct. You will be able to start working straight away with insurance from you chosen provider.